Homework Avoider

Saturday, June 03, 2006

early morning blogging

its a fact...school has me conditioned, i have been unable to sleep past 8. quite upsetting! but having said that ill most likely sleep in for something really important!
i had an exciting break though this week, one which i was told i wouldnt be able to do yet i did it. i was extremely happy but when it came time to tell the very people who wanted the change they were there usual selves and really let me down, in hindsight, i really dont know why i expected anything better from them, they are really just a pack of selfishish, one sighted, immature adolencene, and i dont think i will sitck my head out for them again. when u think about it, its know wonder people who are in control over large groups of young adults put alot of rules and restraints over them, they , majoritally, CANT be trusted or relied upon. im working on a one to one basis now, stuff the bigger picture, they can fight for themselves.
Dreams always facinate me, were do they come from(besides the obvious...your brain) and how do they form and why and do they mean anything? i know some people reallly do believe in dreams but is that like living out of a story book in your head?
anyway i believe im going now, and i didnt dream that
be good and if you cant be good...DONT ASK PEOPLE TO DO THINGS FOR YOU...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sorry about being 'the man' - oops! I wanted actually to express my disappointment at not having more of your awesome writing to read and I got it wrong. Go me - not!
    I'm guessing the mindless majority had moved on to the next 2 minute wonder. Don't worry honey. You know your own worth and if you don't ask me and I'll remind you. I know I'm your mum and that's biased so if you like I could put on another voice or make an anonymous comment or something. I am as always - totally proud of you.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    early mornings, yergh.
    best of luck for that stupid ch word today Ash!
    I'v got that 'don't worry, b happy' song stuck in my head so here Ash>
    "don't worry be happy, don't worry be happy, don't worry be happy"
    [twas that bit near the middle!]
    love you

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger *Asha* said…

    both of you are quite possibly crazy....just so you know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home