Homework Avoider

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Please....offend me.

Watching a doco...In China it is offensive to put on a seat belt in the car..what the??? So again,refer to heading.
Why is there such a great necessity for it to be so cold if there is nooooooo rain, except when it rains??? huh???
Isnt the point of winter for the ground to get rain so we all put up with the cold so we can have green grass,yet is its cold, but i see no rain...ill blame global warming...and the easter bunny.
On to something interesting...i have dry skin on my hands atm...quite saddening.
Ok...the word "benifence" i think that its a word we should all start using...On account of Mr. Farmland LTIE teacher telling me that its not a word...WELL HELLO...ive written it and people can read and utter it...i think its a word...whether its a codified word is debatable ill give you that, just cause im feeling nice.
Wow, i just had an idea....im so going to publish my poems that i wrote in year 9 in memory of my teacher...and when i say in memory i mean for her to go wow...not that shes dead...at least i dont think...and when i say publish i mean type it on here so that my mum and best friend can read it...im cool.
And i think im done.
Ciao ciao

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey beautiful, how was your day? Thankyou.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    morning love

    evn if I can't b stuffd commenting I am reading this! [so you know]

    the cold is specifically to piss you off. I thought we'd discussd this?!

    yeh well Ash you do need to rmmbr that Mr Farmland [should I recognise that name?] is a dick and belongs in the bass drum, along with maaaaaaaany other people -mostly teachers [no offence Joh]

    yeeeeeeeeeeeeah. publisssssssssh. top idea. that's three times the readership of a lot of publishd authors so I'd b proud.

    bed time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home