Homework Avoider

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Keep up Ash

Deepest apologies for the inconsistant blogging, was slightly distracted by...well, nothing really but im sure about the distraction part anyway.
Weirdest thing happened the other day..being last night...one of my ears was cold and the other hot....rather peculiar i must say.
Am also quite worried about upcoming SACs and furthermore eventuating examinations, for i fear, as many do, the worst in terms of my performance. Not only that, but am also concerned as to the path i am feeling the need to take in terms of higher education, not to worry, these things will surely become clearer in their own time?
Just viewed Carates of the piarabian. Splendied i do feel old chap.
Ironicaly as this enter being titled Keep up im having difficulty Staying up.
I bid you farewell...

9 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice to read something typically witty and funny from you again my sweet daughter. Glad you got out. Stop worrying. Dinner tonight, be there or be square. Also, I found this podcast site about learning Italian. I thought you could download it on to your ipod and it might help to listen to it when you work out or something. Anywho, remember to remind me about it.

     
  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    apology accepted -seeing as it was obviously directed at me [wasn't it Joh]. yes Ash, things will become clearer in their own time.

    good job with the whole "posting a blog when I was gonna comment you anyways" thing. rmmbr "when I get my Ps we won't hav to drive anywhere"?? lol. well now it's [finally] true. yay.

    ...which she planned to dye pink.
    *dies from laughter*

    love you Ash

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You are sure kicking Tom's butt with the blogger postings. It certainly isn't myspace here and he's not outposting anyone.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You're not really avoiding much homework lately are you?
    PS: Kat, don't you think it's time you got a grownup blogger blog? then i can comment you and not be entering into the world of young people(myspace) where adults are loathed and despised.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Not avoiding much homework lately heY?

    Kat: get a blogger blog so I can comment you.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Ash, twas great to see you on Fri -pity it couldn't'v been for longer!

    Joh, if I do that I'll jst end up posting crap. Plus I think I spend enough time online without having another thing hooking me in!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ok, so tell me about your weekend?? I know it's one of those in person stories. I'll wait.....
    PS Asha hello where are you????

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah Ash, where'd you disappear to.

    it's only really an in person story cos it's so long! nothing overly fascinating, jst a lot of fun.

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello?
    Ash?
    where'd you go?
    why am I on here so late [slash early]?
    why are there so many questions???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home